MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Here’s my progress for the week. I still need more practice but I made it all the way through.

12 Likes

Hey guys!
I’m far from home on vacation since last week and haven’t had the time to yoyo much. I agree with you that last week’s trick was super tough. I only got until the brother mount GT part of the trick, and not smooth lol!

@AKYOYOMIKE I love your FS! It’s really motivating to learn some more front stuff :smile:

@CPC what… the… :open_mouth:. That was so damn good.

This week’s trick looks really cool, and yay for repeater!
Looking forward to work on it when I’m back home.

5 Likes

Thanks i got lucky in that video. If i keep getting compliments for my FS i might have to post more video. Seriously. Thanks.

5 Likes

Please do!

4 Likes

Work? That looked pretty smooth! You are my hero @CPC

3 Likes

@stringKnot Thanks
@AKYOYOMIKE Thanks and your vid was :fire:

This trick is the first that seems to mirror from one hand to the other. Very creative on Charles’ behalf.

4 Likes

I’ll be making my grand return to TAW soon y’all. Work life has consumed learning time, but I’ve been throwing and flowing still. Just hit a plateau as far as ummf for new tricks goes. That all ends soon enough though.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve been on vacation too and haven’t thrown a yo-yo in a full week :frowning_face: Just got home after an EIGHT HOUR DRIVE :crazy_face: I hope I can make some time tomorrow.

6 Likes

That’s looking pretty good man. Nicely done.

4 Likes

I like watching your FS videos! Its not something many people are doing often and its cool to see you work on it…I sure dont very often lol

6 Likes

Thank you. I enjoy throwing front. When i practice i try to throw at least one front throw for every 2 side style… that way im forced to do something for the front.

4 Likes

It’s ALL I do! Haha!

3 Likes

Im sorry if i this trick is too easy for all of you, it looked really impressive when i first watched it… but when i tried it it’s actually easy to do… easy to do slowly, once… this is a repeater so here we go. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

5 Likes

Oh man @CPC! Nice freaking job!
This trick proved too much for me! Really, well done!!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been on vacation too! That’s why I’m so far behind!
Really!

…grrrr! damn me and my honesty!
I’M TOTALLY FIBBING! I’m not on vacation and don’t have a cool excuse!
/sigh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi Guys, I’m back after almost 2 months of silence. I’ll be honest, once the lockdown ended here in Italy, in May, I spent much of my free time out riding my mtb, and I was not able to keep the pace of this TaW. But now, after some weeks I feel the need to go back yoyoing. I see there are some new faces here, excellent, can’t wait to scroll all the thread from where I left and see the progress that you guys made.

For this weeks’ trick: Bonkers Repeater is a great one! Great choice, I love Cabin Tutorials in general. I’ll start working on it NOW

9 Likes

Welcome back dude!

4 Likes

Nice to see you back! Ive been trying to ride my mtb for weeks now but between the weather and trail closures (best and closest are in a large, popular park) I haven’t had the chance

4 Likes

Ok sidestyle he opens with blackhops! His first FS throw is JL sling… i think we can learn this in slo Mo! Who’s with me!

3 Likes

I love that he was dressed for the occasion. There’s nothing like the right costume to step up your stage game.:sunglasses:

2 Likes