MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

This is my favorite video from Brandon Vu haha

3 Likes

Haha yeah after a while it gets pretty boring to watch I guess especially when you have seen the “new” trick a few times :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @FrankieJR. I’ll get that first triangle smoothed out again someday :wink:

3 Likes

And here’s my update on last week. Getting that jump rope a bit better. Thanks @MoonageMin for the help.

6 Likes

P.s. sorry about the sound of my a/c

2 Likes

True story: next trick I picked to work out is candy rain. Fml.:wink:

Edit: I may pick something else😉

3 Likes

That and Whut was nice man.
Awesome stuff!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brandon Vu is hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

Give it a try anyway. It’s one of those tricks that can take a week or a year, just depends if you sort of get it right away.

3 Likes

I will for sure. I feel like I’m getting this week’s challenge so I’ll have time to grind on something extra. I really dig the flow of the past couple tricks I’ve learned but I know I need to spend sometime freestyling them into my vocabulary.

Still - better not to stop this train😎!

4 Likes

Guys exciting stuff.

So I was working on last weeks trick And Whut and found new ways to get into that brother’s green triangle thing.

So I (made a new trick??!?) took and And Whut and modified it to make it a longer trick.

Going to be calling it “So Whut?”

You can just watch to 1:41 to see the trick. Or you can see me attempt it and fail.

Also at the end of the video you can see what I am currently working on (different trick, not the so whut).

Tomorrow I’m going to try and hit a clean one on video to post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Whuuuut!? Nicely done Moons!

And awesome trick at the end! It’s from @chaosgow right?

4 Likes

Thanks man!

Yeah it’s a @chaosgow’s original trick.

Been learning it, he actually created that tutorial for me. We were video calling each other and playing yoyo. And he showed me that trick and I wanted to learn it so he shot that tutorial for me while we were on the call. And then edited it and put it up for me. Been working on it for past 2~3 days now.

Can’t get it anywhere near as smooth as him though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

wow, that’s fbomb awesome! He seems like a super cool and nice dude.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on this @chaosgow trick for the past two days. So sick!

4 Likes

Yeah I consider him as a friend. Been round to his house last time to learn yoyo tricks from him and had a lovely dinner with his Nan too.

Top bloke.

4 Likes

I think it’s a great trick to add to your arsenal. My go to trick now is already the picture slide show that he taught me (absurdity challenge).

Really like working on it.

4 Likes

You guys are too kind and very wrong.

4 Likes

Oh **** we’re about to blow his cover!

What I meant to say is he seems like a super bad ■■■.

4 Likes

Bunny.

5 Likes