MoonageMin Feedback

You’re most welcome dude.
It’s always a pleasure talking to you and I am glad we had a great transaction to boot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did a great trade with Min. Totally as described with some lovely extra strings thrown in. Great communication and fast postage. Happy with the trade from start to finish.

5 Likes

Cheers mate, glad we both received a yoyo that is more to our preference!
Only 5 minutes in but I like the Decoy so far!

Thank you for the awesome trade!

4 Likes

Just bought a big ticket item from Moons, and he went way out of his way to be sure I knew what I was getting and the exact condition it was in. He also included some awesome extras. I couldn’t be happier. Don’t hesitate to buy from @MoonageMin.

3 Likes

Thank you @ryanmcg!

I am glad you are happy with the package and likewise, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

:fist_right: :sparkles: :fist_left:

3 Likes

@MoonageMin took the time to actually make some videos of himself pretending to yoyo and fumbling around with the throw for @ryanmcg. Very cool of him to put in so much effort!

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

MoonageNoobMin is tops!

He’s among the nicest and friendliest people I’ve ever met in this community…and this community is FULL of top notch awesome people, so that’s saying a lot.
He’s extremely honest and sincere and goes way out of his way to make sure that he gives great deals on the trades and sales he does.

Less then a year into this hobby and he’s made quite the name for himself! Well respected and has been a great source of inspiration to many.

Really…he’s nothing but a pleasure to deal with.
Much love to Moons! :heart:

4 Likes

@MoonageMin great guy! Sent me a bunch of XT’s to help spread yoyoing! Wouldn’t hesitate to trade or purchase from him!

5 Likes

Transactions with @MoonageMin are always smooth. Communication is always prompt and to the point. I never had any issues ever trading or selling to Min. I have zero doubt if there ever was an issue he would fix it. He is a stand up guy that lives by his word

3 Likes

Thank you @FrankieJR was suhc a joy trading with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a 100% trust and confidence. Super fast shipping, great contact, packed well, product as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.

1 Like

Thank you Roland!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MoonageMin is a great person to deal with, super friendly and just a good dude to chat with. Great communication throughout our transaction and everything was exactly as described. Highly recommended seller/trader.

Cheers man!

1 Like