Mongoose strings packaging

this is one hour of printing and trying to find the size for the label but after some hard work it payed off

10 Likes

Looks perfect for bubble mailers!

So… how do the strings play? Are you planning on sending out testers to anyone?

4 Likes

yes I’ve already sent some to @SpyseaRice and I’m about to send some to @lumanasty I can send you some if you want me too

6 Likes

they play fast they’re not soft like kitty they are ruff but not like there tear your hands up type of ruff. they whip really good they last a long time I mean a long time I have that lasted 3 weeks and that’s on my shutter and i play with it at least 3 hours a day or more

1 Like

That looks very professional. I love the doggy string logo haha! Great idea on advertising your youtube channel on the back like that too!

2 Likes

i love dogs but just saying its a mongoose

5 Likes

but know that think of it, it does look like a dog just a bit

2 Likes

/sigh haha…I’m such an idiot xP Of course it is. Sorry about that man!

At any rate…it is a cute logo :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope you paid the licensing fee for that cute logo since I haven’t seen any attribution to the creators.

5 Likes

I used wix logo maker they have different icons you can use for your website merch packaging etc.

2 Likes

but thinking about that I’m going to go back to wix.com and make sure I’m using it legally

2 Likes

Looking good. Are you making other colours/materials/thicknesses?

3 Likes

right now I’m making over 30 colors but only one of each so I’m going to have to find 10 colors that I like and I’m using poly and 6 strands soon I will get into cotton and nylon and thick string

2 Likes

Pretty neat! I think you would accomplish a more mongoose look it the ears pointed more upward.

2 Likes

also, thank you for asking me this I was not really think about a licensing fee the last thing I want to do is break the law and get my business

3 Likes

this is what I found out 59%20AM

but I did not buy it I just downloaded it but i going to buy it today

4 Likes

That’s neat. I should try that out. :+1:

2 Likes

ok, it is $50 so I’m going to intel after nat because I’ve been saving up for it. so will just take out the pic of the mongoose and just have text on my logo intel I pay for it

Let’s see a high resolution picture of the strings close up. From what I can see they look legit. Nice work young entrepreneur!

2 Likes

i only have $60 camcorder when my mom gets back i can take photos with iPhone x