Mongoose strings packaging

this is one hour of printing and trying to find the size for the label but after some hard work it payed off

9 Likes

Looks perfect for bubble mailers!

So… how do the strings play? Are you planning on sending out testers to anyone?

3 Likes

yes I’ve already sent some to @SpyseaRice and I’m about to send some to @lumanasty I can send you some if you want me too

5 Likes

they play fast they’re not soft like kitty they are ruff but not like there tear your hands up type of ruff. they whip really good they last a long time I mean a long time I have that lasted 3 weeks and that’s on my shutter and i play with it at least 3 hours a day or more

1 Like

That looks very professional. I love the doggy string logo haha! Great idea on advertising your youtube channel on the back like that too!

2 Likes

i love dogs but just saying its a mongoose

5 Likes

but know that think of it, it does look like a dog just a bit

2 Likes

/sigh haha…I’m such an idiot xP Of course it is. Sorry about that man!

At any rate…it is a cute logo :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope you paid the licensing fee for that cute logo since I haven’t seen any attribution to the creators.

5 Likes

I used wix logo maker they have different icons you can use for your website merch packaging etc.

2 Likes

but thinking about that I’m going to go back to wix.com and make sure I’m using it legally

2 Likes

Looking good. Are you making other colours/materials/thicknesses?

3 Likes

right now I’m making over 30 colors but only one of each so I’m going to have to find 10 colors that I like and I’m using poly and 6 strands soon I will get into cotton and nylon and thick string

2 Likes

Pretty neat! I think you would accomplish a more mongoose look it the ears pointed more upward.

2 Likes

also, thank you for asking me this I was not really think about a licensing fee the last thing I want to do is break the law and get my business

3 Likes

this is what I found out 59%20AM

but I did not buy it I just downloaded it but i going to buy it today

4 Likes

That’s neat. I should try that out. :+1:

2 Likes

ok, it is $50 so I’m going to intel after nat because I’ve been saving up for it. so will just take out the pic of the mongoose and just have text on my logo intel I pay for it

Let’s see a high resolution picture of the strings close up. From what I can see they look legit. Nice work young entrepreneur!

2 Likes

i only have $60 camcorder when my mom gets back i can take photos with iPhone x