Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 4

You got ‘til Saturday! :smiley: thank goodness or I wouldn’t be getting mine done. Haha

3 Likes

March 30th at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time is the cut off.

4 Likes

I mean if yall are itching for more tricks there’s always trick a week thread and April’s coming for some 2A

Plus don’t forget antibanger

4 Likes

Here’s my last vid
I struggled with kick flips and back hand balance to lunar landing, but kick flip to lunar landing felt super natural and satisfying and I was able to get it first try
I already one but I still wanna post it here
Thank you so much @YoYo-Boomer-Club for this awesome event!!

I’m getting my loopers set up for 2April :wink:

15 Likes

My final 5 tricks for Week4 plus Bonus my first ever Luna Landing from a Shoot the moon,

Thank you to @DocPop for your great YoYo,It arrived today and I was finally able to land “shoot the Moon& lunalanding”.

And @Son-of-Morris for your Karate Tip, it works!

16 Likes

Final week stuff. Still working on shoot the moon so I just got the one trick done.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5JZ_kUsC0i/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

10 Likes

Ok. Still can’t shoot the moon, so I’ll keep working on that. But for this week, here’s one trick for one submission.

And then, a little bonus trick … I really like one handed play, with stalls/balances, etc. As I was first learning lunar catches, I did it wrong and landed this stall instead. Now, it’s almost my default. It’s a very satisfying catch … but what is it?? Would it be a Lunar Brothers? The Moonman’s Brother? Also, any ideas of where I could go from it? Been trying to flip it up into a regular lunar stall. I feel like there might be some fun transitions from here.

But anyway, it’s been a fun couple months and I’m glad to have had the chance to play along. Cheers. :v:

11 Likes

Kickflip to lunar landing feels supernatural for sure. Like you’re a god

2 Likes

Barely squeezing in…:rofl:
I was happy to get one trick in this week.

12 Likes

5 more hours to post your submission.

3 Likes

Call me Justin T. Nickotime.

12 Likes

Y’all know me just rolling in that last hour

Only had time for a sloppy ufo recapture thank you @TryCatchThrow for adding a relatively easy one to the list this week I could knock out in an hour.

11 Likes

Not an entry since I’m late, but just wanted to show I was following along. Last couple of weeks have been hectic, but I did learn these. Not too smooth, but landed technically.

It was fun watching everyone do the tricks every week. Thanks to all who made it happen. Deadlines (even missed ones) are helpful motivation to the procrastinators and/or time impoverished.

13 Likes

Very nice. I loved that the moment I started this I was greeted with the familiar and very pleasing hiss of an RBC with a dry bearing in it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley:

2 Likes

So just saying. But I’ve still got that crispy Jefferson for Jake for this week’s drawing. I’ll even throw in a hand made CW!

3 Likes

That “Y” was so Amazing! It was like a Magic Trick. Still scratching my head.

6 Likes

I just watched it because of your comment, and I am thoroughly confused :rofl::exploding_head:. Magical Y indeed.

1 Like

@Pun1sh3R @SmashYoyos Instant Y!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2746Nhyut/?igsh=MzY1NDJmNzMyNQ==

8 Likes

Sick! I gotta try this now. Thanks Charlie! The people’s champion :laughing:

2 Likes

Beans Have been Counted!

Great Job to all that submitted. Proud to see the entries for 3A.

I will post the results as soon as I have them.

8 Likes