Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 4

Is that not a Shooting Star that you did Y on?? That’s a stall isn’t it??

1 Like

I did Y on a basic Speedaholic :slight_smile:

Its like $10ish bucks or so here on YYE.

I like that yoyo a lot too. Not the best stall yoyo either, it also falls off the string pretty easy. I WAS going to do the UFO trick on that one but decided the stall part of the trick might frustrate me too much lol. I bet it could do Mach 5 like a champ too tho.

Despite that, the speedaholic and the shooting star are pretty great. I was very happy with the speedaholic when i got it and changed the response pads.

If you like unresponsive I like the Speedaholic XX the most out of my plastics by far. I havent used it in videos because its unresponsive but thats a sweet plastic, i almost want a second one just to have a black light reactive color on it.

1 Like

My week 4 video, all 5 main ladder tricks.

A massive thanks to everyone involved in putting MRM and FAF together, they have both been a blast!

19 Likes

This video was epic.

FWIW I mostly won’t shoot the moon with metal :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks! I like to live dangerously, plus, it makes a much cooler sound when it’s hitting your bone. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes but the pain…

3 Likes

Got all 5 tricks in + some very sketchy velvet rolls lol
I also did Drew Tetz’s Spin Blaster variation of Mach 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I can only do a couple of these ones. The Y is the only new one I could figure out in time, but Mach 5 is one of my favorite tricks. Another Mach 5 out of trapeze at the end, because I think it’s cool I can do it that way too~

Don’t really have anywhere but instagram set up to share videos right now, sorry. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Here are the 5 main tricks:
Mach 5
UFO Recapture
Y
Kickflip to Lunar
Shoot the Moon to Lunar

Will see if I can learn Velvet Rolls before the deadline.
I’m right handed but my right hand can’t yoyo. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Welcome Ravel!! Well done!

1 Like

Did you just shoot the moon behind your back :scream:?!? I cant even do a normal one :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Last week, and I’m not gonna make it :sob:

3 Likes

You have till Saturday night. A tad bit of time. I honestly still need to get something on camera soon myself plus I still have an idea for antibanger I need to film.

3 Likes

I forgot I had extra time! WHOOHOO!

Speaking of time. Not much time left to get MRM24 merch!

3 Likes

Yep we just wanted Easter off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here! And I am not finish! I’m still at shoot the shoulder!

3 Likes

Nice! Love you soundtrack!

1 Like

I think I did them all? Also uh shoot the moon with low ceilings is both hard and dangerous.

13 Likes

What? Shoot the moon lunalanding in your Back?.???.?.?.?.?.???.?.?.? :star_struck:

1 Like

Here is my 1Trick for Week4

I hope I can make the „shoot the moon lunalanding“ in the last hours.

11 Likes