Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 3

LOVE me some grey. I just grey’d up my MagicYoyo V3 since its pads died. It’s been the 2nd one I’ve grey’d so far. The first was my Laevateinn

3 Likes

My week 3

16 Likes

Sorry guys. I did some weird Split the atom. Not sure if this counts. So here’s a video of the normal version.

13 Likes

Week 3 stuff. Hopefully these are all right. Only had yesterday to learn and film stuff!

Week 3 tricks

11 Likes

Recorded and posted my entry on Instagram Sunday, but forgot to post it here too! :man_facepalming: So here it is:

13 Likes

I love the excitement when you hit these.

1 Like

Im trying to do this week on my Mobile Gamer. Chopsticks tower might literally be the end of me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::dizzy_face::tokyo_tower:

6 Likes

I hope to get it today.

1 Like

My single Trick for MRM Week3

For split the atom I had to dig out a different yoyo. I used a Duncan cold Fusion GT

12 Likes

Moin, everyone. week three of MRM.

A big thank you to yoyoboomerclub and all sponsors for this event.

13 Likes

I’m really struggling with the tower stall, anyone got tips? I can do the stalls but when I do the roll it never ends up in a tower

Post a vid of what you got so far. It’ll be a lot easier to tell you what you need to do.

1 Like

Send a close up video of what you’re doing.

1 Like

It took me a long time to figure out what I was doing wrong at first as well with the roll, totally understand.
Once you get past the chopstick mount and double wrap, where you put your finger through the outer string for the roll, you want to roll it right onto that string and that string only, within the blue parts (making sure the string around your thumb is staying out of the way), and continue wrapping your finger with the string on it around to the other side.

12 Likes

Lol I just got it recorded but I tried this and I got it figured out! Thanks!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Glad it helped!

2 Likes

All 5, what a week! Really fun variety of tricks.

14 Likes

Finally had time to record. Here’s all 5.

12 Likes

Man o Man. Listen to that Harbinger ring.

2 Likes

Pocketwatch :medal_sports:

3 Likes