Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 2

Honestly, out of respect for others, I try very hard to answer in a way that’s not offensive. I spend a lot of time on this sometimes (probably 20 minutes on the reply we’re talking about) it’s so easy in a conversation like we are having to seem very contradictory or even argumentative. I honestly do not want to come across like that to anyone. It can be difficult in text form as the replies can get wordy. But I do it to be respectful of others. I remember a line from a movie “Blast From the Past” it always stuck with me and it’s the absolute truth. The jist is that…manors are just my way to show that I respect your humanity. I take personal responsibility for my contribution this way. I spent about 12 minutes on this reply…:rofl:

6 Likes

Edit. Repost soon

8 Likes

Your donuts isn’t quite correct, youre only doing NTH in front of TH, you need to alternate NTH in front of TH and TH in front of NTH

3 Likes

Here’s my entry for Week 2. All three tricks. I hope it’s more or less correct. Thanks again for the event. Learned a lot of new things.

12 Likes

Thank you, i appreciate that

2 Likes

Steve you are an awesome human! I never got any impression of argumentative or contradictory tone, so there’s really no worries at all =]. I hope I didn’t come off that way to you, I wouldn’t want my reply to be interpreted like that either.

Your contribution to this world through respect and positivity is wonderful and I appreciate it very much.

4 Likes

No sir. You’re perfectly fine. :grin: I appreciate your kind words. I do try hard. This community really is an odd little Kasm filled with super cool people, so I try extra hard to do my part to keep it that way. I’ve not interacted with anyone here who hasn’t been awesome. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Yes I’m in my PJs again and the basment is a mess. I don’t have time for that cause I’m practicing my stalls… im really enjoying these
Challenges and throwing these stalls back to back, like them more as single elements stung together for a combo then repeaters. Thank you everyone here!
I didn’t dare try to throw a second donut truck after landing the first clean.

Here’s is my week 2…

17 Likes

Beautiful Mike! Great work man. That was cleeeaannnnn :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Holy smokes, i just realized the Harbinger is 48 grams.

I better get started on my tricks this week ive been procrastinating :sweat_smile:. Def already spent my yoyo budget for the year so i am just going to have to compete my way to more in some of these givaways/raffles :joy:.

4 Likes

Hello again. Here are all 3 tricks. :doughnut:

Jelly Rolls > Donuts > Donut Trucks

17 Likes
3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I went to that exact cat cafe last time I was in SF.

3 Likes

I saw docpop mentioned us in his news letter also look at that red white pltps colorway

9 Likes

I love the notes style etchings

2 Likes

My single trick entry for Modern responsive march week 2.

DONUTs.
Yoyo: DocPop Weekender

14 Likes

Very nice. And what a gorgeous quilt behind you.

Thanks. Got that in China many years ago, on my honeymoon.

Actually my wife says its a shower curtain she found at Winners.
We do have some quilts from our China trip, honest! :grin:

3 Likes

Week 2 shenanigans

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4V-iZyMDy5/?igsh=MWRmaHlhMmlrcmZpdg==

11 Likes

Single entry for Week2

12 Likes