Modern Responsive March 2024 - Week 1

Most modern responsive tricks can be done on a fixie. It’s honestly like you said just a shift in type of yoyo and an excuse to keep the party going.

8 Likes

This trick set is still focused on 0A coming out of Fixed Axle February. There is more to Modern Responsives that will lean more toward the 1A side of the fence. Stay tuned… we still have 3 more weeks of the event.

12 Likes

Hey hey don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining! I like playing more 0a style if I’m using a responsive yoyo anyways. Just curious!

5 Likes

i gotta try 0a man

something about it just looks so relaxing

6 Likes

No better time than now!

2 Likes

I just noticed I did the Flipper regen on the inside rather than outside, let me know if that needs to be refilmed.

18 Likes

The regen in Flipper is totally fine to do on the inside. It’s a little easier that way I think.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry for this week. I was trying to decide what responsive bearing yoyo I was gonna use, but I just got a pair of No Jives in the mail and decided to use this as an opportunity to break 'em in. :grin:

11 Likes

My week 1

18 Likes

OK, I tried it too, I hope it’s enough for the first week

11 Likes

How many regens do we need to show with Flipper? Just back to the hand after the second split bottom mount? Or another cycle?

https://youtu.be/_g5_NyK-y2M?feature=shared
The RBC is really fun!

10 Likes

Fixed axel February gives me ptsd

who needs knuckles anyways

5 Likes

Hi all! Thanks for another cool event! My video for week 1. All three tricks, although it’s not a fact that they are correct😁

11 Likes

Watch your yo-yo?looks nice!

The more the marrier! But one alt hand planet hop will suffice for MRM purposes.

4 Likes

It’s rare hspin handquake first bi metal yoyo :yo-yo:

6 Likes

Here’s all 3 for the week.

15 Likes

18 Likes

Awesome! I’m hoping mine comes today