Mmmmmm, Chicken WINGS

Just grilled up some chicken WINGS. Real wings, not those ersatz, nameless bits of random chicken scraps the try to pass off as boneless “wings”.

Real chicken WINGS have a flavor the ersatz, boneless wings can never hope to attain. It’s the bones and the skin on the wings that impart the flavor. There are local restaurants that I no longer patronize because the sell nameless, random bits of chicken scraps as wings.

best wings ive had were fresh off the chicken… went to a families house for a celebration and they took one of their hens and butchered it…

Option 3: I am uncultured swine that has not had either option of chicken WINGS

Boneless chicken wings are called overgrown chicken nuggets

Yep, and mcnuggets are usually better. At least they’re not presented as a usually identifiable appendage.

I like the bones better. They taste good.

1 Like

Not even gonna touch that one… ::slight_smile:

My comment about mcnuggets was not to imply that they are on par with bone in wings, just that I think they are better than what is passed off as boneless wings. Nothing more. :wink:

I’ve actually heard marrow was pretty good. I know there are some cultures that eat it.

Wings are a great food. Perfect variety and can appeal to any taste. This place in my town has this great Honey Sriracha sauce.

Im a vegetarian.

Then you can ignore the question, right???

1 Like

Both. I like both wings. Both are good. Like I could eat either or right now. Like both are pretty awesome. Especially with BBQ sauce.

Love me some wings and nuggets! :stuck_out_tongue:

I never can find decent wings ANYwhere!
But… A couple hours away, down in the San Diego area (Pacific Beach) a place called Dirty Birds has the BEST wings. Good bone in meat, cooked to perfection and then some crazy selection of flavors!! :o

I am drooling at my desk and daydreaming about food now… :-[

Same

That’s why I fix them myself. Wifey marinates them in a sauce. I always cook them on the barby using the indirect method. Got a Weber kettle. I prefer charcoal over gas.

There are a few places around here that have them but they are usually overdone.

Dangit I’m so hungry for some wings right now.

Sounds like Someone is hungry…

I’m sorry…

No I’m not XP

EDIT: Zooming in TOTALLY won’t reveal ANYTHING suspicious.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/301/wingz2wo4.jpg

So what time is dinner? :stuck_out_tongue:
Been thinking about wings since yesterday and still have yet to find (OR make) any!! ::drool::

Ewww, you missed it. 5 PM. :wink: