MK1 Yoyos X Spinworthy RBC Coming Soon!

BEEFCAKE

14 Likes

Does the 5mm wide MR85 bearing @Glenacius_K recommended not get as unresponsive?

I haven’t tried any of the wider widths yet. I’ll get to it soon enough!

2 Likes

Tbh I already ordered a few sizes in anticipation of the RBC hahaha

3 Likes

lol BEEFCAKE! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wider bearings are better than beefcaking though. I will have to try a few, but im thinking this yoyo is more of a responsive/fixie imitation. Should be a great yoyo either way; I like the fixie versions, but there is no way to know with this version until messing with it.

5 Likes

I’d like to officially introduce my signature colorway for the RBC.

This colorway pulled inspiration from various places, most notably from Smashing Yoyos’ famous Watermelon Colorway, which is used with permission of Jordan himself:

(Photo by @goyoyuru)

Also, this colorway is directly inspired by Ralsei, a character from the videogame Deltarune. The specific shades of color are pulled directly from his in-game sprites.

ralsei

The 44 logo engraving is a design i made for my tutorial series a long time ago, and that i’ve been slowly incorporating into the things I do.

The hearts engraving on the catchzone is inspired by the way health bars look on older Zelda games. I find the low heart bars charming for some reason.

I feel extremely grateful that i was able to be directly included into this proyect. Thanks to @MarkD and @Glenacius_K for making this possible.

I hope whoever finds this colorway attractive enjoys it as much as I do.

34 Likes

That looks sick man, very cool colorway! I wanted this in blood red from day one of the introduction, but this is making the decision hard. Red, YYE, or the EOS Zelda, lol, first world problems :rofl:

4 Likes

Beautiful! This one will be available at all points of sale? I feel like I might have to site jump cuz it’ll go quick.

1 Like

yes! available here and everywhere!

5 Likes

@EOS44 also made an entire video? just for me??? actually, for everyone.

This was a fun colorway to make. Enjoy the tricks!

18 Likes

Fun description of your colorway! Thanks for sharing that here!

I am having TOO much fun playing with the RBC! It’s truly one of the best pocket throws - its like having a worry stone in your pocket too! Super special throw. Mad respect to @MarkD and @Glenacius_K for creating something so special!

18 Likes

I want to see what @edhaponik does with this thing, I know it’s not quite his usual fixie but it just feels like a throw he would shred on

1 Like

Would be cool, but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t throw the RBC. Not on camera, anyway.

1 Like

Super dope video! The hype for this one is so real

3 Likes

Yeah I assume there is something contractual that won’t allow it as well but would be neat!

1 Like

He’s very loyal to his sponsors. I can respect that.

3 Likes

I know for sure he’s thrown a Panorama and RSO The End pt. 2 on camera, afaik he’s not sponsored by One Drop or RSO. I think the only limitation would be that he’s going to only throw fixed/TMBR DeHcade for all of 2022.

2 Likes

Yeah apologies I have not been paying super close attention to the scene (to my detriment). Andre had to tell me about the RBC in a text. Looks SUPER awesome and 100% the kind of thing I would enjoy playing!

And playing stuff on camera is less about sponsorship stuff and more about just taking time to film tricks at the expense of real life. There’s only so much time and WAY too many awesome yo-yo’s for me to do them justice. (And I mean yeah, I’m def a creature of habit, too.)

But CONGRATS to Glen and MK1 for what is clearly a radical expression of the BC design!

20 Likes

Unbelievable skills. Wonderful video!

4 Likes

I got my RBC today and this is a sensational yoyo!
I love the response.
The shape is great.
And I got an @EOS44 color way to boot.

@Glenacius_K and @MarkD did a great job!

14 Likes