Minnesota State Yo-Yo Contest 2010

Hey Guys! YoYoExpert is sponsoring the Minnesota State Yo-Yo Contest this year and I want to thank André and everyone who makes YoYoExpert possible, so thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you…

And so on.

Registration is open right now! So please head on over to www.mnyoyo.com and click the link to register!

I look forward to having a great contest!

IM GOING TO MN YOYO!!!

Just to update everyone. Freestyles will be 2 minutes in length for Jr, 1A, Open and Offstring. There will be no qualifying round for any of the divisions. The prizes are rolling in and that includes cash! There will be a cash prize for 1A, Open, Offstring and Ladder! I hope you step your game up when you show up to my contest, but the competition is going to be fierce. Here is the schedule for the day of the contest, April 17th….

Contest Schedule
Saturday April 17th 2010
10am – 11am String Burn LIVE! from the contest stage. Please come and enjoy the LIVE! show.
10:30am – 12pm Registration (inside of Air Traffic)
12pm – 12:30pm Ladder division
12:30pm – 1pm Lunch break
1pm – 1:30pm Jr Freestyle
1:30pm – 2:00pm Open
2:00pm – 2:30pm Offstring
2:30pm – 4:00pm 1A
4:00pm – 4:30pm Award Ceremony

3 big updates for Minnesota states

1. The contest has moved slightly. We are still in the Rosedale Center, but instead of being cramped down Penny’s Lane, we are now in the much more spacious Macy’s Court (to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyy)

2. I am waiving the entrance fee for the Junior Freestyle Division! We just want you to come and have some fun!

3. The other divisions, 1A, Open, Offstring and Ladder ALL have a cash prize of $200! That’s right! Epic cash prize action going on in Minnesota!

Preregistration is still open and encouraged! Just head over to http://www.mnyoyo.com/contest-details/registration

Just thought you should know that we have had 35 people preregister for Minnesota States, and it’s not too late! You can still preregister at www.mnyoyo.com

I had a blast at the Minnesota State Yo-Yo Contest on Saturday!  I hope you guys did too!  I’ve posted the results at www.mnyoyo.com, check it out!

http://www.mnyoyo.com/results/2010-results