Minecraft

Ok, then how can you tell I can’t make games? You still didn’t answer my question about whether or not you actually have.

no lol but i know alot about making games

My point exactly. Since you’ve never actually made a game, you have no idea what goes into one or the problems you’d be faced with. Astronauts are trained about going into Space, but don’t really know what it’s going to be like until they actually go. Please, don’t let your testosterone level get so high you feel that you need to go on a complete rant over something you know absolutely nothing about.

Kids these days.......

minecraft classic FTW!

1 Like

What do you do in minecraft besides mining and crafting? (obviously)

I don’t have much of an idea of what minecraft is…

I don’t get it either…

how’d u get all those? Texture packs? or seeds?

The big thing is the building, you can build some pretty awesome stuff. You also have a lot of user-made adventure maps and cool stuff like that.

I don’t think anyone has mentioned some smaller aspects of the game such as farming and fishing, and some pretty neat things such as roller coasters, logic circuits(via something called redstone in-game), and multiplayer.

Build em brick by brick :slight_smile:

ToomanyItems Mod, Portal gun Mod, various extra blocks, Alotta mining and crafting lol… create scaffolding and then find your picture you want to do :slight_smile: i usually stick with nintendo characters because theyre easier lol, the master chief i found a picture of a project someone did with ironing beads (the ones you make a pattern then iron/melt together) and just did one block per bead. and the Space invader i did 8 blocks per square ( if you graphed it out :))

http://mcmodcenter.net/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?catid=30

I love the Good Morning Craft texture pack, mainly because of the moon ;D

http://5493-planetmc.voxcdn.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1117/screenshot4_38320_screenshot.jpg

I have a hamachi and bukkit server set up. if anyone wants to join it!

get hamachi, add “yoyobroserv”

ill approve you, and then we can get abuilding

I was killed by a sheep… Don’t ask how. :-[

all right, i have a FULL public server set up.

Is it cracked? I only have the free version, havent got around to buying it yet.

It isnt cracked, but i left it open so that cracked users can get in

my ING is DubberRucky4, add me!

i think you mean IGN

sorry, ive got server issues to deal with, so i cant really put it up at the moment :confused:

get in here yoyoguy4 >.>

Get in here Carl