Miggy Vs. Tyler

VOTE VOTE VOTE ;D ;D ;D ;D http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrEw-DRw5ZH1UnslTI1zdh5vsg7gsiYdB_B2SjEHeMckHJfv3d

Going Good BUMPY IT! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I’m not voting. Bring it on.

You must be lonely, double posting this much.

Wait until a mod fixes that LOoOOOoONG letter Thingy;)

VOTING ENDS IN 6 DAYS GET YOURS IN, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMPITY.

you need to seriously stop bumping. if nobody wants to post in this thread, you posting in it will not help. It will just clutter up the forum. and it’s annoying. so stop.

2 Likes

I’m bumping not to get post, so it will go to the top since it’s a poll. So people vote ;D.

No, bad.
And you grammar isn’t great either.

This thread is on the verge of D-railment.

I fixed it.

Cmon, now.

OP, why is it so important that people vote? Even if people cared, what’s the point? And the parameters are…confusing to say the least.

Are you asking if the Severe is better than the Genesis? One yoyoer better than the other? Which one has better handwriting?

I feel like YYE is tanking just like YYN did, except this time more drawn-out and painful.

Not yet haha… that painful battle went on for years until it died. It’s only been like a month of stupid posts. It’s to be expected though on an all ages forum. Oh, well.

I don’t think YYE is going anywhere for awhile. I say if it does eventually tank it wont be for like 3 more years.

What? a guy can’t have fun being a sarcastic troll once in a while?
:stuck_out_tongue:

This thread now has less of a point than it did originally…

DUD :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t feel like I have enough examples of their handwriting to make a decision with.

3 Likes

I loled

[shadow=red,left]LAST DAY TO VOTE. GET YOURS IN 8) 8)[/shadow]

Last day BUMP.

Can we crown bcmaddog as the king of double posting?