MFD live steam, new throw, give aways and MORE!

I’d actually compare the play mostly like a VsNYYC SADR.

I have, I would say if you are looking to compare it with another yo-yo then the best way to describe it is that it plays like a heavier Flying V. The proportions are quite similar.

So the narrow width isn’t even that noticeable…right?

My Speedmaker is the same width, and the thin-ness is barely noticeable on that one, so I don’t think it will be a problem with the Forte.

You think the thinness will effect your basic 1a play but you dont actually notice it

I guess that’s like how people say ultrawide throws don’t interfere with tricks either.

wide throws kinda effect play.
Like tech tricks

It is noticeable but I find it easy to throw. Could just be because I started with Raiders and Fireballs and they are narrow as well.

Also I could believe that it’ll improve your accuracy with whips and other tech tricks.

People say that? I actually found it really fun to try doing black hops with a YYF superwide. Sorta got it - wasn’t very smooth, but it landed on the right string after a few tries haha.

I actually read in quite a few reviews of wide throws that they said tricks like Double or Nothing are not hard at all.

Hi guys, Chirs over at yoyoskills.com has just finished up the review of the Forte using his brand new review format.  If you wanted to know exactly what this throw can do read up.  He goes through everything to do with the Forte.  You can read all about here.

The 3 colour ways are available here at yoyoexpert!!!

1 Like

another review is just in.  Take at look at what highspeedyoyo has to say about the forte.

you can check it out here
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/a-m/monkeyfinger/monkeyfinger-forte

U guys should do another run of the evil oy, also forte vs. Gelada what do you guys think?

well its official.  we have teamed up with Blair over at Salty Seadog Designs.  Blair is an amazing local artist that will be producing all our illustrations.

You can check out his work here.

1 Like

New flue virus is being used to manipulate genes. O-rang-o-tangus flu very strange.

Take a look at this nasty little fellow.

Introducing Ape-X. Starting from scratch is never an easy task when creating a new return top but thats exactly what we decided to do with the shape of the Ape-X. At MonkeyfingeR we never rush to our next project. Drawing on all our experience in the last 3 years to carefully placed the rim weight for outstanding spin times. We then moved the balancing weight to create the perfect movement and speed. Making sure the gap is the exact width to give the player the ability to perform the most complex tricks. We couldn’t be prouder to say that our products are 100% Canadian. The printing, packaging, and stickers. The single throw bags are all sewn here in Canada. The machining, strings and silicone all creating by MonkeyfingeR here in Canada. Its time you stopped monkeying around and reached your potential!! Ape-X

What you get with every purchase of an Ape-X
Newly designed MonkeyfingeR box!
Grade A Ape-X return top
Hand made newly designed MonkeyfingeR string.
MonkeyfingeR triangle sticker.
MonkeyfingeR products brochure.
Ape-X mini graphic novel.
Improved street cred amongst your peers.
Hand sewn single return top pouch

Dia - 55mm
Width - 42 mm
Weight - 67.5 grams

Ape-X an amazing $100.00 USD

coming soon to YYE!!!

Now that looks sweet.

I agree. Nice and organic

Bit heavy for my tastes but that price and those colors and the shape are all great so I’ll be getting one!