Metal yoyo vibe?

Really? :open_mouth:
can you send me some pics?

Not mad at anyone. We CAN be friends. :wink:

Ahhhgahhhpayyy

Lol, Bryan got told.

Alright axle is stronger than yoyo so the axle isnt the problem

Sorry for not giving clear description of the problem. I have a few metals that arent smooth. They dont have a whole lot of vibe, just not dead smooth. I usually hit my yoyos against stuff (not on purpose of course :P) so I was wondering if a few dings could be the problem or how I could fix this.
Or maybe im just imagining a increase in vibe? Though I have the impression that it was really smooth when I first got it,

@Icthus I have never tried any of of this so I might be wrong/sound really stupid but if I put the yoyo on a lathe and it doesnt spin perfectly and I sand it down a bit, would that generally make it better or worse?

You should almost never sand down any part of the hub of a yoyo. If you’re lucky or very skilled, you can fix some problems associated with it, but most likely you’re just going to introduce more vibe.

The ‘conventional’ way to fix vibe is to ‘tune’ the yoyo. That is, screwing in and unscrewing the yoyo halves until you have reduced vibe. (I’m no expert on this, feel free to prove me wrong).

Unless it’s a severe wobble, I wouldn’t worry about it. If vibe doesn’t affect play negatively, why bother fixing it? Unless you’re one of those people that requires all your yoyos to be dead smooth.

Do people actually focus or get distracted by a slight vibe while throwing? Lol, I don’t.