Message and challenge to the community.

What is /b/?

Let’s put this nicely. Think of the most disgusting thing. multiply by infinity. oh yeah, and guys: RULES ONE AND TWO.

d’awwwh!

Jayyo…I know I’m just a new member on these boards, but your sarcasm doesn’t offend me. /suck up.

But for realz, I remember when I started posting on this board a few weeks ago and being kind of worried that people would be condescending towards me for being a n00b. I just expected everyone on this board to be like…John Ando masters or something. But when I posted a video, everyone was really, really encouraging. I’ve joined other forums in the past for my other dorky hobbies, and most people are just out right-jerks to me for no apparent reason other than my low post count. So I guess this is just a shout out to everyone on the YYE forums for being so helpful and encouraging. I honestly feel like I’ve found my little niche in the yoyo community.

/Cheesin’.

Yoyo community is Really nice. And then there are a few trolls that like to stir trouble. the Omnipotent 'Phark for one. (Whom, we all love.)

'Phark? That’s a new name…

Elephark >.<

why does ever single inspirational thread that Josh posts have to turn into a hate thread. Everyone knows your jealous of how amazingly awsome he is<-thats legit. seriously Josh: when are you going to compile all of your posts and make them into the worlds most amazing book?
thank you’s:
Josh Yee
Jensen K.
Austin peacock
Mark Allen
Jonathan Robinson
Zach Smith
you guys keep me throwing. also thanks to the whole yoyo community. since day 1 it has been nothing but open arms from 99.9% of the members. and sure Josh can sometimes come-off as rude. but thats him. not your place to judge. some quit hating. OR:(quoting josh) I will personally apple buck you into the worlds largest tree. thanks and have a nice day;)

Great idea dude!!!