Merry Christmas Eve

A Merry Christmas to us all, God bless us, every one! - Tiny Tim

1 Like

Splendid Christmas

8 Likes

FOV case from my sister, GTR-JS from the parents, and my sister’s boyfriend got me a Watieoboo Count(? I think, it also says D0301A) that surprisingly rips. It’s rather smooth like 9-9.5/10 maybe just a lil fingernail vibe, and it plays really great. GTR-JS is awesome, this thing feels like a Turning Point idk it is super nice. Filled the FOV case with most of my yoyos!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all! Got an incredible upgrade from my Duncan Hayabusa in this offstring yoyo from a mystery box and I love it! It’s so much fun to play and makes offstring tricks way more doable :smiley: That said, does anyone know what yoyo this is? I can’t find any info on it but I love it and may want to pick up another one in the future if I get to the point of soloham and/or competing in 4A :sweat_smile:

"Edit: After a bit of searching I finally found it and it’s apparently an Ace-yo Vamos 2

6 Likes

we both got the last two cases :handshake:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Where u get the mystery box

That’s very well put.

2 Likes

I got a YYF gift card so I orderd a shutter elite

10 Likes

My secret Santa got me an all ha crash and switchblade and some string a short and various other little things.

I got myself the soy for Christmas

My wife got me a honey badger and a bunch of zipline holiday string

And my wife got me a 3d printer I’ll be printing silly yoyo stuff with in the near future.

8 Likes

I just ordered a 3d printer. Lets hope I can come up with enough non-yoyo things to make the purchase worthwile!

What did you get and why would non-yo-yo things make it worthwhile while yo-yo things would not?

My wife’s got a list of non yoyo things for me to print already starting with soft tpu peppa pigs for favors for my daughter’s 3rd birthday party.

I got an Ender 3 V3 SE, and I don’t have enough yoyo things to print, whereas the usage of most 3d printers is for small things around the house. I’m also not good enough at CAD yet to keep up with the printer; I only have one yoyo to design and it’s not even done yet.

2 Likes