Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

It’s that time of year when I reflect on the past and look forward to the coming new year.
Hope y’all got what you wanted and let’s just be a little nicer coming up. I know I’ll try like heck but I’m old and set in my ways. God Bless each and every one of you. Merry Christmas.

27 Likes
19 Likes

Merry Xmas @Grendel and a blessed new year

7 Likes

Not 100% sure, but I don’t think this is what the OP had in mind.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas

4 Likes

This scene from the movIe Home Alone is what put “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal” into the holiday lingo of many people.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I had in mind Sir.
Merry Christmas!!!

8 Likes

Glad you are back from your ham radio adventures.

6 Likes

It feels so empty without me.
Merry Christmas Buddy, God Bless!

8 Likes

And… in this Worldwide yoyo community, let’s not forget to Wish Happy Holidays to anybody that doesn’t specifically celebrate Christmas.

This time of year is Traditionally a Christmas occasion for many.

But since enjoying yo-yos and other skill toys brings us all together in ways, the different ways we enjoy the holidays should cross all Religions, Ethnicities, financial status, age group, Sexual orientation or anything else that may be focused on to drive us apart.

We ‘all’ don’t know each other. And we ‘all’ don’t necessarily love each other. And we ‘all’ don’t have the same exact level of interest, expertise, style or commitment to skill toys.

But, if yo-yos bring us together, then the focus should never be what differences may divide us.

I’m wishing everybody the best times, the best coming New Year and the reality that no matter what your future direction is, that you Always have at least a few minutes a day to put a string on your finger and do a few tricks.

Cheers from Grandpa Mo

20 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody, drive safe if you’re in a snowy region, have fun with family and tolerate the crazies. Enjoy your yoyos

8 Likes

Very well said Sir.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Well said you filthy animal.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night…

5 Likes