Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I hope santa brings you all smooth yoyos. and plenty of string.

Ho Ho Ho :santa:

27 Likes

Merry christmas eve to you too

11 Likes

Imma hijack this thread and make it the relevant ā€œWhat did you get for Christmasā€ thread :wink:

Homeboy got me an aqua Sugar and another friend of mine decided to gift me a lavender Christmas Miracle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Absolutely nuts.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy various other seasonal celebrations!

5 Likes

I wish!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 Likes

New Deviant plus compared to the OG it is massively larger than the original. All I can say this thing is amazing probably one of the best Monos Iā€™ve ever tired.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! Throw those yos!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Love ya!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! Got this awesome shirt early!

19 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! Hopefully tomorrow brings you all some good yo-yos!

5 Likes

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to all the beautiful people in the forum, i wish for you amazing days full of nice food, happiness, lot of yoyos (and new ones as well) and rest!
Send everyone a big hug :yo-yo::heart:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Christmas is a most interesting day and time of the year. Mainly when you consider that probably half the entire World ā€˜Doesnā€™t do Christmasā€™.

That being said, I do not consider myself any sort of Top level Well-Wisher. I donā€™t normally walk around or drive around, Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays. Guess Iā€™m just not Jolly on/Jolly off kinda guy.

To me personally, Christmas is the time of year, where I just take a break from drawing the faces of people I donā€™t like on Archery targets and I just put the Sharpie down and see what I can do to help the people around me, make it through the Holidays without getting too depressed.(Realize, if you donā€™t already know this, that Holiday Season can be very stressful, depressing and downright sad for a number of people. Many folks that are already having a tough time holding it together, get even more upset trying to keep their heads on straight.

Soā€¦ regardless of whether ā€˜youā€™ celebrate Christmas in the traditional sense. Or perhaps Christmas, itself, is not observed, but you participate in the Positive energy of the Holidays, I wish all of you the very best, this time of year.

One mindset is the need to ā€˜receiveā€™ to be Happy. And the other is to ā€˜Giveā€™ to others to be happy.

I love to receive stuff. But I Always feel better, giving to others.

Giving to others doesnā€™t necessarily mean to give presents. It mainly means to make yourself available to others that may need help.

Happy Holidays to allā€¦.

10 Likes

Yo this is the thread I drop pics of my Christmas loot in correct? Opened presents with my fam last night and got a toooon of new markmont blends Iā€™ve been super excited to try! Shoutout to the plug Mom for being so kind and getting me way more than I asked for! Merry Christmas yā€™all!!!

12 Likes

iā€™m down with the hijacking, i got a koi and tons of money that mayyyy go to aggressor drop, we will see :beers:

9 Likes

merry xmas every1

5 Likes