Meet the Moderators

Rocking out Minnesota. Style

I started the club a couple years ago, and then moved to NY; but I’m still in touch with them. Hit up Blaine for info - San Diego Yoyo Club | YoYo Wiki | Fandom

HELLLOOOO
I’d recommend you watch out for a couple these guys! (any of the mods that have a username that begins with the letter j) I’ve experienced some shenannigans like you wouldn’t believe, as of late. ;D They work so well together, it’s frightening. Yeah, yeah, I know you have no idea who I am but I’m tellin ya the way it is. ::slight_smile: Trust me.

The mods here are awesome and I can’t believe how well the work through things.

1 Like

Just saying

The mods deserve love. They get hate all the time. I think we should thank them for what the do! They don’t get paid for this. They do it out of the kindness of their heart!

1 Like

Heart! >:( Who has a heart! Don’t ever accuse us of that! :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. Thanks AndrĂ© for posting this and here’s a shout out to our mods who make this site awesome as ever!

Well
 Let me get an x-ray

Woah! It’s just a black hole! :wink:

You wouldn’t be able to see a black hole with an x-ray
 and it would be spaghettificated before you could even use it

Maybe nit that type of black hole.

Just a hole that is black
 Nothingness. Not a dead star.

Wait
 what?!! Andre told me the check was in the mail!!

I kid I kid. :slight_smile:

You guys are the best. Thanks for the kind words.

This made my day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What, your’s didn’t come yet?

1 Like

You guys are hilarious :slight_smile: but, dont you get a discount or something? Or is that when ur a forum eXpert?

None of the above, asfar as I know.

Hey all! This seems like the place to post this :slight_smile:

When I’m reporting to a moderator, how much info should I provide?

Most of my reports are for threads that should be moved, and I usually just say “Should be moved :)”

Should I be saying where to move it to? Perhaps this information should get added to the yo-yo forum rules?

Thank you!

It is not a big deal either way. If you say a post should be moved, we can generally tell where to move it pretty quickly. However, if you say where to move a post, that is nice too.

1 Like