McBride's Rollercoaster!

This trick I learned last night! It was frustrating to learn but now it’s my favorite trick! haha! I hope you all enjoy! :smiley: I know I have been posting a lot of videos here but I LOVE sharing my progress with you guys! It’s fun to get feedback and tips :slight_smile: You guys are all awesome!

1 Like

You are progressing crazy fast!!!

1 Like

Haha! Thanks Shadowz! I’m glad you think so! :smiley: I actually thought I was taking my time haha! I don’t wanna move too fast though. I want to be able to work on consistency. Im trying to take home a trick ladder trophy by the end of this year haha!

Wow! I’m sure you will! It’s amazing how fast you learn!

Thank You very much for the kind words! :smiley:

Nice job! what are you trying next?

Kwijibo :smiley: then Eli hops! I skipped rewind lol. It’s too frustrating. I will get to it later haha! I also have to work on my boingy boing. It looks stiff and forced haha! Not smooth at all!

Awesome man! I’m still trying to land the last part it nice to see a youtube video of people learning it makes me feel like I’m not way behind. Keep the videos coming.

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m glad you like the video! I know I’m not in the right position to give advice but what I do to learn a trick is I break it down and practice each step until I get it consistent. Then I piece everything together. I figured the last part was gonna be the clincher so I took that on first. I just got into a trapeze and did it from there. :smiley: I hope I helped somewhat!

Yea I just started working on longer tricks in elements it really helping to get the tricks done. I mainly focus on the front mount tricks because my breakaway needs work but I’m slowly getting my side mount tricks down.

Same here haha! When I throw my breakaway too strong I end up throwing a little crooked. Keep it up! I would LOVE to see some videos! :smiley:

I’ll have to give it a try. I’ll have to find my camera and give it a go.