MB's Powder Thread! Come & see the power of powder!

That’s my opinion. Powder coat is easily removed chemically with zero effect to the throw. Very easy for a recoat.

Regardless of which is “better” I’m still in line for a PCed throw. I have always loved powder coating and your work speaks for itself. Can’t wait to see it on a throw.

My plan is to mod a YYR Triplet to be a N bearing responsive throw, and then PC it. It will be an awesome high end take on a stock classic. Big, heavy, plays great, and full metal with high end finish.

I’ll be here!

News on page one folks!!!

You have pm. And a big

YAY!!! For you and the forum members!

ILYY Mary “Desert Mist” colorway…
Forgot to upload these pics.

Just a reminder that my new site is up and running as well as my Facebook page. Both links can be found on the first page.

TFL in anodized gold flat powder coat…
New color btw.

1 Like

That looks really nice

In that lighting it’s got hints of copper-plated about it. Tasty.

The anodized gold TFL in the sun. Gives a little bit better idea of the true color…

Vs.Newton Skywalker in a translucent ghost white…
New color.

DS Pride “Lost Treasure” colorway…
Anodized gold “brushed” teal powder coat. I coined it the “Lost Treasure” because it looks like just that. Sunny pics tomorrow if it’s out.

Mhmm, sooooo good :slight_smile: thanks Bob!

Looks smooth!

Some updated pics of the Pride…

Three throws that were done for YiGong of YoYoMiracle. I forget the name. White base aqua glow, translucent violet w/gold flake and translucent red w/prism flake. I lost the sun as of picture time so they don’t show the true beauty.

Short vids of the YoYoMiracle “Avengerments”…

Some motion shots of the two translucent Avengerments…

1 Like

Beauty!!