Matador Play

What are some of your favourite yoyos that are great for matador play? Pull starts etc.

Basecamp Sherpa

1 Like

I always thought of matador as a more spikes thing than a dimple thing but I guess this also works​:joy::joy::sweat_smile:
Ive played with the sherpa for a very short amount of time but I liked it a lot!

1 Like

I feel that the Sherpa is very misunderstood with its jack of all trades perceptions. It is very versatile and can be played in so many ways. Been in my Current top 5 now for a few years now.

4 Likes

Zipline honey badger.

Any OD with spikey SEs :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have been looking for a Sherpa for a few months now, can never seem to snag them quick enough on the BST groups. It just looks so light and hollow and soft, I wanna touch it.

1 Like

Really?? Ive been playing with my freesolo and though it doesnt have spike SEs I assumed it was atleast similar in design and I hate pullstarting with it. I prefer something sharper.

My OD silhouette with Spike SEs. It’s plenty sharp enough haha.

Also a peek the CLYW Bear Trap in the background, which has spikes inside those holes but my fingers are too big to actually use them for matador play. :laughing:

Reuploaded the pic 3 times and it’s still sideways. Oh well, you get the idea.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you!

2 Likes