Mario Kart fans šŸŽ

so I donā€™t have a console to play on but I play with my neighbor all the time and my youth group has a tournament every few weeks, I wanted to know though if thereā€™s anybody who is religious about this game as i am :joy:

4 Likes

I like me a good Mario kart! You should get Mario kart tour!

3 Likes

my neighbor might get a new switch and if he does he is going to give me his old one

4 Likes

Literally my favorite Wii game!!!

4 Likes

Is anyone else beast at Rainbow Road??

4 Likes

i used to play this game 24/7 until i moved and haad to give away my familyā€™s wii

2 Likes

I love rainbow road, its the best course

3 Likes

My second favorite is probably the Highway race

3 Likes

My switch wonā€™t read carts after the last update :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I literally just took this a couple weeks ago :blush:

4 Likes

I was a literal god on the DS back in the day :triumph:

6 Likes

I used be really good at Mariokart DS back in college. We would set up racing tournaments in the Chemistry tutoring office during off times.

Tried playing Mariokart 8 with some of my friends since the pandemic and lock-downs started and they have surpassed me by now. I need to get back to the training!

4 Likes

I play it on DS, itā€™s pretty fun

1 Like

I havenā€™t played in a while, but I do love me some Mario kart

2 Likes

My lady and I play every night before bed. Itā€™s the perfect game to just vibe to as we do our goodnight routine. Boy howdy, we play with the driver assist on though because itā€™s just a better game.

2 Likes

I played the original (and best) one a lot on my friendā€™s SNES many many moons ago. It was so much fun! Fast forward many years and I played it quite a lot on the WII

4 Likes

Same here. Probably played most on the N64. I havenā€™t played any of the newer versions, after the Wii. My kids are just starting to play the Game Cube version.

2 Likes