:) making yoyo popular in Hawai'i

Continuing the discussion from Evan Nagao Forum Chat (AMA) and GIVEAWAY - Tuesday to Thursday!:

I know this is supposed to be a question, but I just want to say how great and inspiring Evan is, over the past few days my uncle died, he was the one that got me to yoyo and showed me a video of Evan Nagao, I thought I wanted to be good like him so I kept practicing and getting better. Evan Nagao is the reason I want to yoyo and the reason why I want to make the yoyo community bigger in Hawai’i. My friends played yoyo but after a while stopped playing, I think that if Evan makes it popular again I could have a lot of fun meeting everyone around Wahiawa playing yoyo and enjoying the toy. Im too shy to tell him this on Instagram but he is a very good person who spreads aloha around the community. Can you make yoyoing popular again in Hawai’i please?:grin:

4 Likes

Hey man, thanks for your open hearted comment. Hope your uncle rests in peace. There’s a good chance that I will be trying to push yoyoing in hawaii agains and start another yoyo boom, but only time will tell for sure.

4 Likes

Evan if there isn’t another yo-yo boom I want you to know that we will all hold you personally responsible :rofl:

2 Likes

err ok, haha

I’ll do my best!

2 Likes

YoYoFactory made me say that Evan! THEY MADE ME :wink:

And more on topic @EmberFlaze808 have you considered going to a local yoyo club meetup in Hawaii? If you have one there, I suggest going… they’re super fun!

1 Like

There aren’t really any where I live and my parents are to busy to drive me far :persevere:

1 Like