Majesty?

It’s my favorite yoyo as well. I got four Majesty’s, a Purp Mountain (~65g), a 7075 (heavy blast), and two 2nd run 6061’s (light blast and tumbled). I highly recommend all of them.

I got my first one, late last year? Have been playing them daily ever since. Pretty much put a stop to my wants, now I can give undivided attention on the important thing; Skills. I find a lot of people spend waaaay too much time focusing on “Performance” and scrutinizing other yoyo’s. I, on the other hand, enjoy almost every throw I touch… no joke. But the Majesty is truly a perfect, well rounded throw, feels perfect in the hand and on the string.

Granted, it’s clearly not a YYR, sOMETHING or TP, so you better NOT call it the Best! How DARE you!? Do you even own any other yoyo’s besides the Majesty? Have you EVER tried a different yoyo? Lol, okay so you’ve tried 200 other throws you could compare it to? That’s ostensible! You didn’t spend over 10,000 hours with each one, so how could you possibly, truly know how all those yoyo’s really feel and play!? lolol… /sarcasm.

1 Like