Mable @mable feedback thread

Bought a TMBR Pocket EH and 2Sick En Passant from @mable . Communication was great, fast shipping, yoyos perfect and surprised that the EP even came in the original box. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bought spinworthy “beater” from @mable.
Quick response, accurate description, good communication and friendly. Shipped quickly as well! 10/10

2 Likes

Traded two unknowns with @mable and everything went smooth! Highly recommend :100:

2 Likes

Just got my Dove from @mable and it is in good shape. Thanks for a smooth trade!

3 Likes

Bought from @mable , great seller. Very helpful, thorough, and shipped fast. All in good condition. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just recently did a trade with @mable and it went off without a hitch! Great communication and super fast shipping! Little did I know we’re in the same state haha! Would definitely trade again!

Thanks a ton!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @mable: shipped fast, was very understanding of delays on my end due to illness and post office issues, included some strings and a nice note, not to mention a really great value in the trade. Many thanks!! No hesitation from me to buy or trade again. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Just finished up a trade with @mable. Good communication, fast shipping, yoyo arrived exactly as described. Would definitely BST with them again.

1 Like

Bought a AC1 off this wonderful seller!

Yoyo came mint as described, fast shipping, awesome communication!

Would highly recommend!

2 Likes

Perfect transaction with @mable definitely recommend

2 Likes

@mable is Great seller! quickly shipped and packaged nicely!!

1 Like

I bought two great throws from @mable. Everything was top tier. Thank you for the great throws, fast shipping, and great packaging! Look forward to future buys!

4 Likes

Bought a yoyo from Mable, they threw in some extras to cushion the blow of international shipping. Was packaged efficiently, would buy from again.

1 Like

Just got a Blackbelt in the mail from @mable . It was very well packaged and in exactly the condition that was described in the FS post. Thank you!

1 Like

Very easy and flawless transaction from Mable just as everyone else has had of course…

@mable We’re lucky to have you in our community, thank you! :grin::heart_hands:

2 Likes

I realized I owe some feedback here. I’ve bought and traded a couple times with @mable and everything was always smooth as can be.

2 Likes

I got a throw from Mable, very quick to respond, fast to ship, threw in some really awesome extra goodies too. Would recommend dealing with them!

1 Like

Received my purchase from @mable today, great communications and super fast shipping. Kasm came securely packed and exactly as described. Don’t hesitate to deal with @mable.

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @mable and it arrived today. Good price, accurate description, fast shipping. Couldn’t be happier - thanks much!!!

1 Like

Bought some bearings from @mable. Prompt communication, good deal, smooth transaction; thank you!

1 Like