Mable @mable feedback thread

Bought a TMBR Pocket EH and 2Sick En Passant from @mable . Communication was great, fast shipping, yoyos perfect and surprised that the EP even came in the original box. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought spinworthy “beater” from @mable.
Quick response, accurate description, good communication and friendly. Shipped quickly as well! 10/10

1 Like

Traded two unknowns with @mable and everything went smooth! Highly recommend :100:

2 Likes

Just got my Dove from @mable and it is in good shape. Thanks for a smooth trade!

1 Like

Bought from @mable , great seller. Very helpful, thorough, and shipped fast. All in good condition. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just recently did a trade with @mable and it went off without a hitch! Great communication and super fast shipping! Little did I know we’re in the same state haha! Would definitely trade again!

Thanks a ton!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @mable: shipped fast, was very understanding of delays on my end due to illness and post office issues, included some strings and a nice note, not to mention a really great value in the trade. Many thanks!! No hesitation from me to buy or trade again. Highly recommended.

Just finished up a trade with @mable. Good communication, fast shipping, yoyo arrived exactly as described. Would definitely BST with them again.

Bought a AC1 off this wonderful seller!

Yoyo came mint as described, fast shipping, awesome communication!

Would highly recommend!