MA States 2019 (Oct 19th)

Got the day off work for this (yes I work on Saturdays). Anyone else going? I went to NER but wasn’t really too active on here beforehand. It’d be cool to meet some of you irl.

5 Likes

Isn’t it Friday?

1 Like

Nah the 19th is a Saturday

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh…

**slaps forehead

1 Like

I used to live in MA, but now I live 600 miles away…

1 Like

I’m 700 away :raising_hand_man:t2:

So how bout that 11 hour drive

3 Likes

Can’t make it to MA States this year, have a wedding to go to that same weekend.

5 Likes

I should be able to make it out.

5 Likes

Sick!

2 Likes

I’ll be there. I went last year and only discovered after the fact that other forum members had been there too.

4 Likes

And the best thing about MA States is that YoYoExpert is right upstairs. If there’s anything you want to purchase that isn’t at the table just ask Matt to go upstairs and get it. Seriously don’t be scared to ask him, he won’t mind at all, just tell him Garrett said he would go get it for you. :joy:

15 Likes

I’ll let people know what I’m wearing so they know who I am

4 Likes

Oh yeah he would love too, just make sure when he gets back say “no I think I like the other colorway, can you grab it instead”.

5 Likes

I might be able to go? I’d have to look into how get there from where I’m at now.

4 Likes

I’ll be there fir sure

3 Likes

so excited for this!

5 Likes

Get that bread colin

1 Like

Two weeks basically, let’s go.

2 Likes

Registration is live!

https://yoyocontest.com/massachusetts/register/

Registration and music upload for the 2019 Massachusetts State YoYo Contest is live! Takes place Saturday 10/19/19 at 121 Club at Eastworks Building!

Dates to note:
Registration for Pro and Sports Freestyle increases $5 on 10/14/19. Registration for Pro and Sports Freestyle ends on 10/17/19. (Beginner’s Luck can register at event too)

https://yoyocontest.com/massachusetts/register/

If you have any questions please let me know! :blush:

6 Likes

Aye 4 days

2 Likes