Luftverk response: how do they play?

I was thinking of buying some response pads. I was going to buy Sōchí (pink), but they are sold out. The next pass on my list that I was going to try are the luftverk ones, but I would like to know how they play. The description fit my preferences, but I would like to know how they play from a users view. Can anyone help? If you have a favorite pad that is not this, please let me know.

3 Likes

First couple of responses on this thread cover it.

TLDR:Great for stalls but not so much sleeper.

3 Likes

Thanks! What’s tldr mean?
Edit: just read it, thank you. But I don’t really like blanks, I just wanted to see if the luftverk pads work well for UNRESPONSIVE. Probably should have clarified that.

3 Likes

Too Long Didn’t Read. It’s often used as an online jab when someone types something long winded…or in this case some people will say TLDR followed by a real short summery of a longer post/article.

3 Likes

I have some Luftverk sticker pads in several yoyos. They play good and consistently. They are dark grey in color, so IMO they look better in dark colored throws.

3 Likes

I like response pads that are consistent but are the binds still good?

2 Likes

They aren’t as tight as Red RTV Silicone. But Luftverk is a luxury brand and @jeffreypang911 did his research and testing. Keep in mind these are tested with Kitty Fat which come with Luftverk Titaniums throws. With that being said they are the least expensive item in the Luftverk product line up of premium parts.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Depends what you’re looking for out of your pads. For instance. I have a CLYW Arctic Cirlce that has a super narrow gap. So instead of using traditional snow tires, I threw Landing Pads in it which are more flush and therefore less grabby on my arctic circle. Now I can do tricks that require multiple string layers in the gap at once.

So it really comes down to the throw and your personal preference !

3 Likes