LTS Collection General-Yo / Spyy (good stuff)

KLR BA blue (w/ box) I got it back awhile ago, up for sell $150
Hattrick BA blue/silver Sold
Hattrick Red/White/Blue splash (w/ box and the little gifts it comes with) - $100
YYJ Cerbecus - $30
YYF MVP - SOLD
YYF MVP 2 (small scuff on rim…pretty much NM) - SOLD
CLYW Metal Yeti (w/ box and pin) - SOLD
CLYW Puffin (Excellent…it is not the smoothest CLYW I’ve had but its still nice…no scuffs) - SOLD
CLYW Akita (W/ Box and pin) - SOLD
Duncan Raptor (has both of the plastic caps on it) - SOLD
Glitch (very shaky and not super comfortable…a couple scuffs so about fine) - $20
Spyy Revenger - Sold
YYF DNA Splash (This was my love…and it took forever to even find one of these in this colorway years ago) - Offer me, I am debating selling this one.
Adegle PSG’s - $10 a piece. Purple PSG SOLD

Taking Zelle or Paypal (I will only use goods and services with trusted buyers.). Message me for individual pictures or offers. Anything over $100 will include shipping.

5 Likes

Don’t sell your favorite one… just keep it

6 Likes

I most likely will even if I dont ever use it again…I went through a lot to get it back in the day xD

3 Likes

I picked up a yoyo from almost 15 years later. And it was fun and reignited my throwing interest

3 Likes

Is shipping included in prices?

1 Like

Anything $100 or over, forgot to put that down. My bad.

2 Likes

No worries, just wondering.

bump

1 Like

I have that same DNA mint and Smooth. It would be the very last thing in my life I’d sell.

1 Like

Yeah, mine is still is excellent condition as well. Unless I get a ridiculous offer I am probably keeping it even if I never throw again. It took years of finding that thing back when I was looking for one.

2 Likes

I wanted that grind machine…:confused: ready to buy if you wanna sell

It’s still my favorite stepless organic ever. It’s top 5 Yoyo for me ever made. Without the stacks on it it’s a floaty dream

Replied to you in DMs

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.