Loop 720 blue spacers - can I use sunrise instead?

I cannot find blue spacers for the loop720 anywhere online, If I keep looking for any more days I will go mad.

Is there much difference with sunrise spacers? Could I use them as an alternative?
Is there even a difference?

Halp me sensei’s

1 Like

Sunrise spacers are for B bearings while loop 720 come with a spec Xs aka size K bearing similar to the raider.

I haven’t seen any shops that sell all the spacers but if you can get ahold you yyf directly they could be able to sell you specific spacers

Fun fact if you switch a loop 720 to a sunrise kit you’ve made a sunrise but also a match.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Don’t even care about the bearings at this time, just the spacers. I’ll try get in contact with YYF in Australia. Thanks for the direction!

2 Likes

Trying out the sunrise and match in this way sounds like great fun though. I’ll keep this in mind

1 Like

The sunrise spacers will only work with the bearing the comes with, you can use them in the 720 though

1 Like

As the others mentioned you can use the Sunrise set in your Loop 720. I really like the way they play. The original bearing will not work with the spacers that come in the Sunrise kit. The cutouts inside are different and the B bearing that “does” come in the kit is the only one that will fit in those spacers. I was just doing this search not too long ago myself. The Sunrise kit is a pretty nice option. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I may have enough looping pairs to have comparisons lol. I’m mildly ashamed that I have more loopers than 2 handed loops down

I bought some blue 720 spacers in Toyko at Rewind in Oct, they had a bunch of all the colours. Maybe you could email, if they don’t have them on their site.

1 Like