Looking to Buy

Hey guys, as some of you already know my first and only dv888 was taken from me in a scam from thatyoyoguy. Well pretty much since that all went sour ive been with out a yoyo for the past 2 weeks and im really looking for a yoyo now. I have $40-%50to spend for now untill my b-day in OCT. IM thinking about buying a northstar or protostar to get me by in the mean time, but i know there is lots of people trying to get rid of their yoyos. So if anyone has any yoyos they dont need and are no more then $40-$50 plz feel free to contact me thru pm. A few thinks i must let yall know and here is my criteria!

ALSO I DO HAVE A USED YOMEGA HOTSHOT, WITH ONE SMALL CRACK IM WILLING PUT INTO THE DEAL, AND I DO MAKE CUSTOM STRING ALSO

PAYPAL ONLY, I WILL SEND THE PAYPAL PAYMENT ONCE I AM GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER

*I WILL ONLY BUY WITH PEOPLE W/ GOOD RATINGS/OR WHO IS WELL KNOWN FOR POSITIVE TRADES
NO YYJ
Yoyos in good CONDITION
NO MODDED.HITMAN.SANDED YOYOS
NO CRACKS OR MAJOR DAMAGE
ALL PARTS ARE 100%

LOOKING FOR:

YYF
888x/dv888/888
Northstar/Protostar
genesis
yuuksta
Pretty much any kind of yyf Metal

ANY KIND OF CLYW!!

ONEDROP
DINGO/PROJECTS W/E

ANYOTHER OFFERS WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED. IM NOT LOOKING TO GET RIPPED OFF AGAIN, IT PRETTY MUCH CHRUSHED ME WHEN SOME ONE WOULD SCAM JUST FOR A YOYO. AND THE DV888 WAS MY FIRST AND PRETTY MUCH ONLY YOYO. I WAS SO ATTACHED TO IT, NOW I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO REPLACE IT. THANKS GUYS.

u can also email me at mlewis38@comcast.net

That piece of poop scammed me too. Thats ok he will get his =). You can’t keep scamming people and get away with it.

yeah hopefully karma will nip him in the butt one day! it just stinks because im unemployed now and out of my only yoyo…Blah