Looking to buy bulk

I moved out of my moms and she accidentally threw away all my old throws, so I’m looking to buy a decent little collection, i just enjoy variety and I’m looking for the best bang for my buck! Looking to buy 4-10 throws depending on price! HMU

Some stuff I’m looking for
YYJ Dark Magic 1 or 2
YYF Shutter wide angle or regular

Other than that, I love me some good variety, plastic throws are dope too just nothing super super beat, thanks guys! HMU!

4 Likes

Yooo :flushed::flushed::flushed:

That’s crazy dude, genuinely sorry to hear that.

I do have this bundle still for sale if you’re interested - pretty good variety/mix of nice stuff in here.

2 Likes

What’s your best price for it my friend?

My condolences

1 Like

How did you come up with ‘accidentally’ as the most suitable reason to justify what your Mom did?

Nah… not feelin it…

So, your Mom tossed your yo-yos? Uh, it wasn’t an accident…

2 Likes

Feel free to DM an offer based on what you think the throws are worth

Hahaha well it was just a some throws from my childhood that I had in a little case😂she swears she didn’t throw them away but they are no longer at the house, long story short, I am restarting my collection😂

1 Like

Pay attention to the brands Pendleton, Faribault Woolen Mill Co. and Woolrich as they offer high quality throws made from natural materials such as wool. These blankets have excellent insulating properties, making them an ideal choice for cold evenings. Additionally, these brands offer a variety of designs and patterns, from classic to contemporary, allowing you to find a throw that reflects your personality and style.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:bro, now i actually want one

1 Like