Looking for...

Couldn’t decide what forum heading to put this under so I went general… I’m Looking for cool bags for yo-yos. I know they sell them at YYE but I wasn’t impressed with them, I’ve seen way cooler, but usually they are hand made.

I’m also looking for the names of good wide/super wide throws. Specifically from CLYW/YYF but anything really. Thanks for any leads or links.

Is that a heading worth having in the forum?
“Looking For”

I have a Zeekio 12 yoyo bag, I am not sure where they sell it though. It is very nice, seems sturdy and it has two pockets for string or whatever

Yoyofactory Monster, C3yoyodesign teleport but monster is more wide than teleport and you can go pick up a guitar case and some foam for an easy homemade case. Links: PM ME FOR YYF MONSTER LINK (sorry vegabomb). http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musicians-Gear/Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-Case-Black-1274115039648.gc?country=us&currency=usd&source=4WWMWXGP&gclid=CjwKEAjw0pa5BRCLmoKIx_HTh1wSJABk5F_4eEhRG90Bq2hKZi88mwYNsGs0V63-Ols7a8QP4ZEY-BoCPWTw_wcB&kwid=productads-adid^78244844802-device^m-plaid^145408767162-sku^1274115039648@ADL4GC-adType^PLA . http://m.homedepot.com/p/Future-Foam-3-in-Thick-Multipurpose-Foam-10030BULK3/203837114?cm_mmc=SEM|THD|google|D23+Carpet&mid=sDIJWZ2mP|dm_mtid_8903pdd25182_pcrid_63605926408_pkw__pmt__product_203837114&gclid=CjwKEAjw0pa5BRCLmoKIx_HTh1wSJABk5F_4nUoO010nV6zv-Eg62JS39ls0Rao1kTxzLqbyFTDM2xoCynjw_wcB
[Yoyofactory Monster (instock), Guitar Case (just rip out stuff inside), then Foam (cut it to fit guitar case, might wanna buy 2)] (my bad again vegabomb)

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

If you look around on the BST you can find a yyf superwide every so often. I saw one about a week ago (please, no comment) that was selling for $25. As for cases: go to goodwill, look around until you find something that looks cool to you, buy it, then watch a YouTube video on how to make a good yoyo case.

Actually, sorry. I was thinking more along the lines of a “sack”. Also, I have seen this once before. What is “BST”??

Oh… buy sell trade… Probably where I should have put this post originally…

I’ve been looking for a case that would hold my computer and yoyos.
It’s kind of hard to find something that would fit.
The closest thing I’ve seen is the yoyo factory cases and the yye cases here.
But the yye ones are sold out, and I’m not sure how much they would protect my laptop anyway.

If you are looking for foam, look for stores that sell upholstery fabric, or just google foam in your area.
People use it to reupholster chairs and it tends to be A LOT cheaper from places like that.
They can also cut it down to the size you want.

Check out http://www.timbuk2.com/dashboard-laptop-messenger-bag/143.html?dwvar_143_size=8&dwvar_143_color=2001

I bought one of their custom, handmade messenger bags 11 years ago. I use it every day and it still looks brand new. Comes with a lifetime guarantee. Look for them on eBay. They have a lot of close out styles that are really really great

Thanks!

']YoYoExpert mobile app[/URL]

For bag, get one of the YoYoExpert bags. They are really good and come in different sizes.

For a superwide yoyo, you must get the YoYoFactory Atlas. I can’t post a link here, but it is available at another yoyo store exclusively.

Thanks Z! I’ll check it out.