Looking for Yo in NE New England!

I’m looking for a Yo-yo community in Northeast MA or Southern NH! Been doing the Yo-thang since December and I’d like to meet with other throwers 'round my neck of the woods! Especially anyone into Video Prod and/or Martial Arts!

I’m in Pepperell MA and so is PHAZZE and his friends. where you at?

Haverhill MA- it’s on the MA line in the “Bump” on the east coast at the NH line.

Sweet dude! I live right next to londenderry NH!!! PM me!

Hey man, cool. Sept I don’t PM. Maybe I’ll run into you at MA state. I am hoping to take my kids.

I’m not ready to compete yet… I don’t think… maybe just for fun.

I have been talking to Jeff Coons of Team Duncan and he recommends to try it at any level. I just wanna take my family to see it. I think I’m gonna wait to compete though.

Ill see both you there =) I am from the North Shore.

Cool. Anybody know an actual store that sells NOT Yomega? I can find Yomegas all over the place but I need a store like A to Z thats closer to the coast of MA, Southern NH, Or even Southern ME! I work close to the ME line so I’m up that way a lot. I Need a Metal Zero or almost anything of the YoyoJam line. I jut don’t want to order online. Guess I’m old school.

Try the newbury comics in salem NH. They have FAST offstrings, and throw monkeys, and some other throws too!

I don’t know any place that sells YYJ’s or MEtal zeros…

Why, can’t you just go to A2Z?

1 Like

A to z is a 2 hours away and I have 3 kids ages 8, 6, and 1. It’s totally doable but very hard to schedule the logistics of the trip. I’m planning on going down there anyway cause the kids would love it. I have family that lives round those parts that we can meet and lunch with etc but that makes for an expensive trip. I just want to see what I can do closer to home.

Thanks a ton about the newbury comics hook up though! I know the place and I had no idea they had Yo yos there! You rock! Thanks! ;D

Yeah. No problem.

I am positive the Newbury Comics in Salem NH has yoyos.

Any other newbury comics, may not have them.