Looking for suggestions for a light up or glow project

Well, crap. Just met with the director, and this whole project has been axed. Basically, there’s another performance that’s been added to the same area, which of course needs to be prioritized.

Really, it’s a matter of redirection. What I was to do was to be an intentional re-direction/distraction. They are just swapping that out with something that makes more sense within the show.

Regardless, I’m going to continue this project on my own. Thanks for the assistance and guidance, it’s definitely appreciated. I feel that this project may resurface in floor performance instead of on stage. I’m preparing for either way.

Not to bump this thread, but if someone at Worlds 2011 does pick up those LED Freehand Zeros and wants to sell it to me, feel free to contact me when you’re back. Just because the project is dead doesn’t mean I’m not going to see it through.

Don’t want this to go necro later on so I’m locking it.

If anyone wants to contact me regarding this project, feel free to PM me, hit me up on the IRC/Chat room, AIM or Yahoo Messenger. This offer stands for those who are wishing to sell me items pertaining to this project as well.