Looking for recommendations on what to buy next

Ok, I am seeing a lot of stuff in favor of the Orbital GTX, I am heavily looking into this

@lumanasty I love the look of the Chopstick Gorilla, but I cannot justify a 184 dollar yoyo yet. I will buy one, eventually

@Oroboryo, thanks for giving me real advice. I was kinda thinking the same thing, but it looks so cool. I think I just got so swept up in the idea of it. I will look into 2Sick, so thanks

@Spacewalker357, I have been wanting an SF for a while, but I want to get it new first, which seems impossible. Eventually, I will have an SF, so thanks

@eternalmetal I have always tended to agree, but I spent a long, long time reading the below thread and found that I at least want to try OD bearings. I have a spare KonKave that I can put in if I feel I need it. I really enjoyed reading your response :smile:

To everyone else, I am trying to add 20 more dollars to my order. I am deciding between the B-grade Too Hot, Wedge, and anything else in that price range. Any suggestions?

I just want to thank all y’all that are helping me out, you guys are amazing :smile:!!!

3 Likes