Looking for One Drop STICKERS...see list

LF One Drop stickers to complete my collection. If you have any spares on this list and wouldnt mind dropping them in the mail, hit me up and we can work something out cash or trade wise. Thanks homies!
Stickers needed
M1
CODE2
Format C
Benchmark 13
Valor
Benchmark 14
Vanguard
Cabal
Prescription
Mantis
Overture

1 Like

Cmon guys, search your sticker piles and help a guy out.

Bump.

Does OneDrop usually ship stickers with their yoyos? I have a lot of onedrops and I don’t think I have a single sticker!

Can you post a pic of all the stickers you have? I’m curious to see them. :wink:

Yes they have quite a bit in the past. Not so much recently, but enough for me to have gleaned almost all of them. Recently was sent Top deck, Marquis, and SK(not pictured) but heres what I have…

2 Likes

Oh you mean the BOX sticker! I haven’t seen them include extra box stickers, but of course every box has a sticker on it…

Yep, they used to slip them in… Not sure what changed. Anyway trying to fill the gaps…thanks for taking the time to look.

Bipity, bopity, BUMP!

Have you tried emailing onedrop? They’re usually very cool, particularly if you already own a lot of onedrop yoyos :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, he may need to. I haven’t gotten a sticker with any of my recent OD purchases.

1 Like

I have, and they are. In fact while visiting there last year I went to town on the sticker pile(with their consent of course) however, finding stickers for some retired models is proving challenging as there wont be another run of Mantis, CODE2, Valor(V1) ect…

Now I have to rely on the kindness of you fine people… Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.