One Drop sticker update! COMPLETE! 1000 thx!

One Drop sticker collection up to date(i think)! Word to @YoYoExpertGarrett(Cabal) and all who helped during the hunt! Best community out there…

Believe in the Yo & throw yourself!

23 Likes

Amazing! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you! Gonna get em framed once complete. Shout out to OD and all the cool throwers who helped me glean this collection…just one more(Cabal) then an updated photo.

4 Likes

Bump, someone has one out there

1 Like

This collection is awesome. I’m looking forward to seeing the updated photo.

2 Likes

Bump, please help.

1 Like

I love this, wish OD would ship an extra box sticker every time

3 Likes

Pic update, Cabal needed. Bump it!

2 Likes

:star_struck: Amazing!

Did OneDrop help with these or did you have to round them all up independently? Do you have every yoyo to go with the stickers?

It was an effort of both. Mostly from OD themselves. David let me rummage through the sticker pile while visiting in 2017. Since then Ive asked for an extra sticker with each release. Some were from other throwers though…Got stuff like Project and Dingo from deals on Ebay. Marquis and Top Deck from Kyle Stewart.

The only models I dont have currently are Benchmark 13/14 and Sovereign.

4 Likes

That’s so great! I’d love to make it back to Eugene one day. What number lab experiment do you have?

What stickers are still needed? (besides cabal)

lol well I dont have #17 if thats what your asking…$850 was crazy!

I do have an unengraved Lab Ex. I think theres only a dozen or so of those…

2 Likes

Project 2 & M1. Maybe Sovereign(did those come with stickers…)?

1 Like

The collection is awesome! Need a different Fire Devil sticker?

2 Likes

That’s not what I’m asking, cuz I know who has #17:crazy_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

7 Likes

Thank you but I have both, just liked this one for the photo. Good lookin out though.

1 Like

Monday bump. Cabal…

Cabal acquired! Thanks to @YoYoExpertGarrett!

7 Likes

Yes!!! Way to go @GoYoYuRu!!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like