LF: One Drop Stickers(see list)

Had some really great help so far! This is why I love this community! But, back on the hunt…

LF One Drop stickers to complete my collection. If you have any spares on this list hit me up and we can work something out. Thanks homies!

Stickers needed

Older OD logos(Project-M1 era)

M1

Benchmark 13

Benchmark 14

Cabal

Mantis

2 Likes

message David from OD, asked a few weeks ago only thing he didn’t have was T1 from the stack I asked for but if you don’t wanna go that route I can send you a code2 sticker haha

4 Likes

I would actually really appreciate that, if its a spare and you would’nt mind dropping it in the mail! I have a spare Gradient sticker in return if you need it, plus other randoms…

3 Likes

Bump

Pretty sure that up until the Markmont Next they used stamps instead of stickers on their boxes.

Well, you’re half right…

They did stamp on earlier boxes but there were stickers made for releases like P2, Dingo, Y-Factor, M1 and just plain older OD logos(clear and black/white) that Im looking for…Please see photo for reference.

1 Like

Thanks for that! I’d only ever seen the stamps. I believe the M1 and Project 2 I had both had no stickers, just stamps. But it’s been a long time since I had them.

Wow that’s the real old OD logo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.