Looking for an interesting throw

Ok guys, I got all sorts of stuff, but now I want something interesting. Something challenging like a Flea or a Dingo, or something unusual like a bull dog, or anything else you might think is a little unsual. I want something a little harder, but something thats fun! As far as preferences go, I dont care. I just want something new and exciting. I tried a dingo and I tried a Bull dog and I like them, but I’d kinda like a flea, if any one has any other suggestions, please, post 'em here!

Thanks for all the help!!

fleas are unatural in the hand because of there consentrated weight i would sugest one because there so much fun and you can do tons of tricks on them

Alchemy CU.
I go over my friends house all the time and use that yoyo. It’s so much fun.
However they are discontinued though.

the flea is def. challenging and a little tuff to get the hang of… and once u get used to it u will be able to pull just about all the same tricks u can do with a bigger yoyo. I just got the hang of mondial with the flea it’s hard to catch stringswith that little thing. and the best part about it is if u get a flea and master it then guess what u can still get a bulldog or dingo so as long as u keep urself entertained u should be good!

BigYo2.
I know that it’s almost impossible to miss the string, but try technical stuff on it(think chopsticks mount). Yeah, it’s hard. And the shape’s a bit funky too. Almost like you’re grabbing a flagpole :P.

yoyo factory frantic ;D

Envy or Noctu.

The 3Yo3 Cosmo is a VERY interesting throw! :smiley:

My freind said some guy had a noctu, threw a sleeper, and put it up against the wall and it cut two holes in it lol.
Go with the mini motu or the flea yeah.

http://www.activepeople.com/en/toys/yoyo/delta.aspx

It looks cool but plays terribly. Starburst response…Tsk tsk…

lol

that guys string tension is all crazy now.