Looking for a Price Check on my CLYW BVM

Hey guys, I just want you to know that I am not selling it, I would just want a price check for future reference if I ever feel I would want to. You are welcome to make any offers/trades but there is no guarantee I will respond. Some scuffs here and there and slight vibe, but still a great yo-yo.

You’d do well to get 40 for it

$65-$75. $40 is wayyy to underpriced.

Bvm are probably the lowest selling clyw throw right next to the campfire I bought a mint one for 70 so I think 40-50 is fair. Supply and demand and the demand isn’t that high. However that new bvm looks sick.

PS this isn’t the right place for this kinda thing. It unfairly bumps your page over others but I wanted to add my two cents :slight_smile:

I see decent BvM going for anywhere from $60 to $80… sometimes more for particular colorways!

That is a cool zombie beaver vs zombie beaver! but with the nice love marks, maybe $50 to $65 on a high… but $40 is a lowball for any BvM that still spins! Great yoyo… one of my all time favorites!! :wink:

And the BvM shouldn’t be compared to the campfire… it’s an awesome player where the campfire was meh! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh really?..If you are so willing to pay high prices for something dinged up like that please PM me so I can sell you a bunch of dinged up throws i have that are just waiting for you ;D

2 Likes

BvM is wayyy better than the campfire. Hands down. I would price a BvM at like $45-$50. They’re kinda scarce on the forums. But when the New BvM comes out this year, the old one will be a collectors item.

I wasn’t comparing the bvm and the campfire when it came to play I said there both the lowest reselling priced yoyos from clyw. I always think its funny how people wanna argue before reading what was actually said.

When it comes to play I would totally pick the bvm however those dings and scratches take a huge chuck out of the value. Mib bvm rarely sell for over 100 bucks unless its a rare colorway. The demand might go up in the future but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

this guy knows what he is talking about…what i would say

1 Like

Yomagic beat me to it, but KiLbUck knows what he’s talking about, 100$. Anyway, I’ve seen a BVM in that colorway go for 40$ with less dings.

1 Like