Looking for a custom anodizer

Hey! As the title says I’m looking for a custom anodizer who will do custom ano on one or two throws at a time. Thanks!

2 Likes

Definitely skip gruntbull anodizing. I had a terrible experience with quality control, contact, and time frame from them.

I know Johnathan A Deleon on the Facebook BST started doing custom ano and it looks great. I would recommend reaching out to him about what you want. You can try reaching out to pooty paintball as well to see how long theirs wait is.

Also just a general idea of prices I got from gruntbull for single throws. $60 for solid colors and around $90 for splash/swirls.

If you want to go a different route you can always reach out to yoyospirit for powder coating as well.

5 Likes

wow thanks I was gonna go with gruntball but now that you said that I’ll definitely look elsewhere🙏

1 Like

Definitely the worst experience I’ve had with any yoyo related company. I had to send back one of my throws twice because the issues were so bad. @bodahrevy

3 Likes

@JesterDClown and @yoyospirit both do great work refinishing throws. Not sure if they’re taking commissions.

3 Likes

@England1414 used to do quite excellent customs, but I’m unsure if he’s still active.

3 Likes

He is not active right now. @Alex

2 Likes

Yoyospirit mentioned. I haven’t worked with them but their powder coat thread just makes me drool.

2 Likes