Longer YoYoStringLab String? - Poll

Well I was just about to post that.

Type X is by far my string of choice and i would love it if it were longer, i am also on the taller end and the extra inches would be awesome. ;D

Except for one Jensen Kimmitt video, I’ve yet to see anyone actually playing tourniquet! If you guys play, I bet there’s an audience for those tricks.

Mario, height and string length do not correlate very strongly. If you’re tall, you probably have longer arms, which means you might want longer string for arm-involved tricks. That’s the only correlation I can imagine!

I can do, like, 4 tricks, but I love the endless creativity. Heck, I do möbius in the tourniquet loop. It’s is very fun!

. Yes you are really tall.

That is a very good point and right on the money, i do not have difficulty with regular tricks but when trying to do tricks that involve my arms or behind the back is where i could really use the extra length in the string. I have tried many other brands and types of strings and for my style of play i prefer type x

Longer, always longer, I would rather have it there and not need it then to need it and not have it there.

You can always cut a couple inches but you cant add a couple inches.

1 Like