long words

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
what long words do you know?

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius

Floccinaucinihilipilification

I memorized how to spell this and supercalifragilistexpoalidocious when I was bored one summer. Did that along with memorizing the states and their capitals and the presidents from the Animainiacs.

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia or the Fear of the number 666
I didn’t know that one, I had to look it up. There are lots of long words that end in phobia. :wink:

Yep, know both those

hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
the FEAR of long words- quite ironic :3

lol i just heard that one yesterday… still haven’t learned it yet… today i think i’ll start learning the second longest english word…

forget it, too hard… anybody want to help with the pronunciation of aequeosalinocalcalinosetaceoaluminosocupreovitriolic

(â›· Noisy Lurker) #9

Longanimity
Longevities
Longjumping
Longshoring
Longsighted

::slight_smile:

Never heard of this word but it may be one of my new favorites.

cheater
btw, aequeosalinocalcalinosetaceoaluminosocupreovitriolic
i pronounce as aqu-eeyo-su-leeno-cal-cu-leeno-set-aceyo-aloomino-so-coopreyo-vitreyolic…

I do believe you mean pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

And actually… The longest word… is… “Smiles” it has a mile between its first and last letter

isn’t that what i said? no the word is "smileS

Nope, lol. I was wondering if you would actually look through and check, haha. But you said pneomonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis when it’s pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

and right, forgot the “s” i’ll fix it XD

Haha, oh the fail. I triple posted XD #delete #yolo

I tried.

yep that’s nuts… if you said it really fast i wonder if it would take less than 3 hours

oh oops, didn’t realize

Longitude.

shortsightedness