Lone Star Spinners (DFW)

Hey Cade! I am looking for people around the DFW area that yoyo! if you are interested, there is a page on Facebook called “Dallas tx yoyo”! me and a friend are looking to start/find a yoyo community around this area!

Thanks
Seth Raymond

See you all in THREE hours!

This is Ronald, I had a wonderful time yesterday at the meet up. I can’t wait for next month and to win more trick badges!

Would anyone be interested in an informal meet-up (weather permitting, OUTSIDE!) towards the end of the month? Post a comment on the FB page letting us know and we’ll get something organized.

Wish I could afford to get from El Paso to DFW

BUT, the advantage of that is that, even though I’ve only been throwing for 3 weeks, I’m probably the most talented person for a few miles

Hey guys, been kinda unactive around my yye profile for a while. Didn’t see your pm until just a few minutes ago! I’d be psyched to come to a meet anytime soon ;D

Name: Daniel

I’ve been throwing for a very short amount of time, can’t remember how long. Maybe 1 and a half months. I haven’t learned a lot, but I’m sure I got the basics down and would love to meet up with others and learn some new techniques and tricks!

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting both of you. Be sure to visit and like the Facebook page to stay up to date!

My name is CW I live near waxahatchie TX about 20 minutes south of Dallas I have been yoyoing for about a year and a half.My main throw is a YYF supernova getting the too HOT soon.glad to see people around here that yoyo.might be at the thing in grapevine the gathering for the lone star spinners.

Hey CW! Hope you can make it to the meetup!

Name is Kolton, been throwing for about 3 or 4 years. Took about a year off period though. Don’t really have a favorite yoyo but I’m interesting the clyw bonfire. I live in DFW and this is the first I’m hearing of this club so I might have to attend a meet soon!

It’d be awesome to have you come out! Tomorrow @ 1pm!

I will be there!

any meets planned for late february…

Not yet. We generally just the second Saturday of each month, but there has been interest in adding a second meet. Will you be around?

ill be up there starting 21st and wont leave until after march 5th

Cool, I’ll see if people want to try to get together on the 28th, anything planned that day?

not that i know of…

I am game for meeting on the 28th as well!

Yeah, I’m down for the 28th. Can’t make it tomorrow. :’(