Light Box!

I got a light box a few months ago from my photographer brother and I had not set it up because… well I am lazy, and I thought my pics were ok for what I used them for. I had seen others post using a light box and saw how awesome they looked and thought about it but… I am lazy, I have other things to do like learn tricks and other stuff why add more to the plate of life now with all that is going on. Bla blah blahh. I am horrible excuses excuses.

My brother would tell me you need to photograph you stuff ( my throws he means ) in a light box. So he got me one for my birthday in March. I tried to set it up but could not hang the drape. I did not get the drape support so I was going to have to make one. So I did today
( I said lazy ) and then I just took a few hand held snaps with my phone, of the more eye catching throws I have in my collection to see what the big diff would be……
I am also an idiot… lazy idiot full of excuses.
If you can get a small 12 inch wide light box set it up and use it ( dig at self ) I was not disappointed.
These are the best pictures of what I took. I am going to have break out and use a tripod and set up the big camera with a deeper depth of field so more of the throws are in focus. It was like getting a complete new collection of throws I knew I would love. Even the solid color ways look amazing. Enjoy I apologize for the multiple self post, I am digitally challenged and did not know how to post multiple pictures without it crashing the post so this was trial and error mostly error.

13 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Better camera better angle

8 Likes

Ok… so let me get this right… you are an idiot?

A lazy idiot with a lot of excuses.

And you can’t figure out how to post images with making multiple individual posts?

But you take very nice yo-yo images?

Which, honestly is waaay better than being an energetic Genius that takes Horrible pictures.

= be happy… things could be worse.

6 Likes

What’s that black crackle yoyo with gold side effects?

1 Like

@Mep That’s an RSO MechaBape SE Godzilla Edition :hushed:

2 Likes

Beautiful throws and pics

1 Like

Thanks! Looks really good man.

1 Like

Light boxes are wonderful for giving even lighting to (usually) small objects that are great for illustrative shots of… stuff. This makes for useful images when you’re selling things but you can end up with being quite bland and repetitive when you’re trying to be a bit more arty.

3 Likes

Your photos look great! Coincidentally I’ve been looking at getting a light box as well as the possibilities are virtually limitless (with the only exception being the size of the subject being smaller than the box itself).

Thanks for sharing and inspiring others to do the same!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone.
I am going to try and do some different lighting and try and make the shots more interesting so they do not become boring.
I would like to know how to add more than 5 pictures to a post? If anyone knows how please I would appreciate the help.
That could help me with one of my digital challenges.
I am trying to be less lazy more energetic getting the light box together up and running has helped get me past my lazy spell.

Thank you. Have a great weekend everyone

I apologize for not answering your ? 1st

MechaBapezilla SE edition with Orange aluminum flat caps, cracked powder coat . BadWolf Goldilocks string

1 Like