Looking for information on light and dark blue spacers loop 720

there are light and dark blue 720 spacers which is wider and which is narrower? thanks

I believe they are the same. The only difference is that the newer ones are made to tighter tolerances.

I can’t find an official answer to this…but I did find this…

1 Like

I will call in an answer for this🤓

1 Like

That’d be great Doc!

I emailed the YYE contact and was told that they were the same. The second run just had darker anodization. Going to make an order and see how they work with red spacers.

The Dark Blue spacers and Light Blue spacers are meant to be the same size spacer the anodization just came out a bit darker on the second run. For the difference in all of the spacers the most unresponsive are the Green and then the Blue and then the Red are the most responsive. I do not think that they will work with the Sunrise however as they are built to work with the xs bearings that are in the Loop 720s. Let us know if any other questions come up. Thanks!

2 Likes

thank you guys so much for the quick response!

1 Like

The Purple in the new Yellow 720s are the higher tolerance machined spacers.

2 Likes

what does higher tolerance mean?

sorry, i meant to @ u, not sure if I did

Just means they’re machined to more precise measurements. They’re the same size as Reds, but with less variation. Something I personally probably wouldn’t notice, but advanced 2A players may feel a difference.