Lf: Yomerica Spindustries

Had no idea there once was a yo-yo company in Colorado, and being a native I gotta have one, as cliche and corny as it sounds. Don’t care which release nor the color! I don’t really care if it’s mint or not so long as it’s playable. Definitely gonna want it with the box

1 Like

Yo Austin! Have you visited Mile High Yoyo Club yet? I can’t remember if we have met. We have a really great club that meets second Saturday of the month in Littleton and fourth Saturday of the month in Federal Heights. I happen to have a Planet 9 and a Hand Candy I got from Aman direct in like 2008 or 2009 when he started that whole thing. Now defunct, and honestly not the best players compared to todays offerings. Also mine aren’t for sale but I’ll post a pic up later. I don’t think he actually had boxes for them. Mine were delivered literally in his hand.

Also local is Jon Gates, member of the Yoyo hall of fame. He makes wood fixies you can pick up if you run into him at club.

Finally, we released a yo-yo called The Gnome which was designed in collab with Dressel Designs. First run immediately sold out but we are doing a second run hopefully to release in April! Here’s a pic of first run:

LOTS of yoyo happening in the Mile High!

7 Likes

Im almost certain you and I have met before at a meet because I remember talking about the Gnome! I will definitely be coping one or two in April. Can I stay updated on that somehow?

1 Like

Better late than never!

Also I totally spaced another great Colorado company! Reticulated Return Tops is out of Pueblo and has some fantastic designs.

2 Likes

Oh man I gotta cop a Death Adder now too. Have they ever been released on YYE or anywhere? Surprised a certain little shop in Colorado doesn’t carry them. Either way that’s awesome, always cool to have and rep something from your home state

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.